Before you start - make sure your browser has access to your camera and microphone. Read here if you need help with browser permissions.
Step 1: Make sure camera is turned on (see below)
Step 2: Check Camera Usage
- Make sure no other applications are using your camera
- Close any “developer tools” - these pose security risks to our encrypted, anonymous FacePrint feed.
Step 3: Take a good FacePrint
- Ensure camera is clear & clean
- Make sure you’re in a well-lit room
- Minimize any background glare
- Center your face in the oval, and hold still
- Remove any sunglasses (traditional clear glasses are OK)
Bonus tip: For best lighting, try to have lights in front of you, rather than behind you, so they light up your face rather than create a shadow.
- Try a different browser (we recommend Opera, Safari, Chrome, Samsung Internet)
- Try a different device